General competition rules
ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTRY
- Entrants must be 16 years or over at time of entry
- Entrants must be a paid pole instructor/have been paid to teach in the past 3 years and hold a valid instructor certification.
- Entrants must NOT have placed within the top 3 of any pole competition (live or online) within the last 3 years (This does not apply to the Expert category).
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Entry Fee of £30 per single application/category entry. This is payable alongside the submission of your entry form via bank transfer. Bank details can be found in our competitor pack.
- You are allowed to enter more than one category alongside either Performer or Low Flow categories.
- We the competition organisers reserve the right to move you to another category if we feel you have entered a category not suited to your level. (We shall inform you of this via email)
- Top 5 entrants for each category will go through to the live final on October 16th (top 3 entrants for Low Flow and Performer categories)
- Finalists announced via social media platforms on July 21st 2022
- All entrants must be available on the date of the live final (October 16th) if successful.